Induction Week - 2015


Photo Credit - Grumpy Kat

Monday 5th October 2015 - the start of my induction week at University, the beginning of my life as a UAL student. I was excited, very excited. However, like any other student, I was naturally a tiny bit nervous too as it was a new system and environment but more significantly because of how people will react to me or what will they think of me as I tend to stand out as a unique individual. I wonder if they were anxious about approaching me or just unsure of how to be around someone like me. Anyhow, I shall take a deep breath, stay strong and prepare myself for anything that is to come.

On a positive note, a brand new journey awaits with luxurious cars, fine assistance and many more. Haha...:D





What do you want to do ?
New mail
What do you want to do ?
New mail

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This World (Dunya) is Nothing But A Beautiful Lie...💔💔📿

The Taliban Government in a New Era But the Same Old Mindset!

The Misinterpreted Image of a Larger than Life Legend

Michelle Obama: Her Life After The Presidency

How Street Art has Affected an Area