Dear Diary... 🕮📚✎🖉

At some point in our lives, we all have kept a diary - penning our deepest thoughts and secrets. A move that aids many to pour out their hearts and feel like they can turn to something to relive the sorrow or tension they may encounter. As a matter of fact, certain diary entries have even become part of history, including the infamous Diary of Anne Frank - a girl from Germany, informing the world of her trials & tribulations during the Nazi occupation of the Netherlands.

Image result for dear diary

These written entries - a collection of people's thoughts could be enlightening, amusing and fun to know or read. Hence Diana like several others has penned her most impactful and memorable moments throughout the years, wanting to inspire, encourage, motivate or enlighten the world, especially those classified as being 'unique'. Thus, without further ado 'UniqueJournalist' presents a selective few:


         
Dear Diary,                                                     2012

When someone is alive we don't appreciate their presence and when they pass away we begin to realize and have a vast amount of remorse for their demise, and value how good of a being they were - which at that point is useless.

Even though I'm only 15 years old, I still get saddened and devastated when particular individuals pass away. I would want to be there for their families/loved ones, letting them know I'm thinking of them, comfort them etc. 

At the end of the day, I hope everyone is blissful and well with their loved ones - whoever they are.

Good Bye :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Diary,                                                     2012

I missed work experience today as I was not feeling well. :(

Staying home made me realize how much of a blessing it is to have the possibility to attend an educational institute or do a work experience placement - expanding your experience as well as obtaining valuable knowledge even though it can get boring or tiring.

Good Bye :)                                                 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Diary,   
                                                                2012

I went to a concert in June 2012 of one of the finest singers from Afghanistan - a truly fun event. I was obviously accompanied by my dear mother. I saw so many relatives there too and when I arrived at the venue, I saw that the front seats were taken. Hence, I approached one of the organisers of the event and requested if they could somehow let me sit at the front. In return, they very sweetly honoured my request and put two extra chairs at the front (for me & my mum). I found that extremely sweet since they only did that from me. I had the best view :) 


Good Bye :)


---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Diary,                                      20th September 2012

On 14th September 2012, a relative got assassinated. He was 26 years old and well-established businessman. He left behind an 18-year-old wife and a newborn baby girl.

When I heard about his tragic, untimely demise, it devastated and mortified at the same time. For the first time, someone's death hit me hard. The fact that he was quite young, good looking with a good personality just added to the tragedy.

Typically, I kept thinking about his young wife & baby girl. As mentioned, even though I'm only 15 years old, I still get saddened when particular individuals die. I would want to be there for their families aka loved ones, letting them know, I'm thinking of them, comfort them etc.

Good Bye :/


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Diary,                                          22nd June 2011

I went to Belgium on 27th May 2012. It was fantastic! We visited the trenches, and it was slightly murky because it was raining at that moment. Afterwards, we went to a historical museum. It was fascinating to see how things were during the Hilter regime. Eventually, we were fortunate to buy some DELICIOUS Belgium chocolate/sweets. 

Then again, we wandered around - taking in all the historical buildings, displays and surrounds until it was finally time to return to the UK. We managed to return approximately 11:05 pm - maximum time. It was the best history trip ever! I had so much fun! A truly unforgettable day! 

Good Bye :) 
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Diary,                                            8th July 2011
            
I went on a one-day trip to Saint-Omer. Saint-Omer is a small town located in France. We travelled by coach and began our journey from approximately 6:05 am. Then took the ferry to cross the ocean to reach our destination. Inside the ferry, I bought myself a coffee to wake myself up a bit. Next, I went exploring to see what was on the ferry. As I wandered around, I could truly sense I was on a ferry because at certain times I was moving without my will.

Inside the ferry, there was a store/shop I truly liked; it sold jewellery, makeup, handbags, perfumes and more. The ferry journey lasted for 1 hour & 30 minutes.

Afterwards, we got back on the coach and finally reached Saint-Omer in 30-45 minutes or longer. It was a fine-looking town. Typically, I visited some shops since I was keen on buying certain items. I was accompanied by a teacher, and to my advantage, she spoke french profoundly well.

Soon after, I took a break from all the wandering and had lunch with my peers and all. We then gathered together before going to a very ancient Cathedral. Obviously, I took the opportunity to explore the place and took a group photo with friends & teachers. Eventually, it was soon time to head back to the coach than to the ferry for 90 minutes. But we had to wait for 60 minutes before getting on the ferry and again, I wandered around with friends/teachers once we hooped on the vehicle.

Once our time in the ferry was over, we got on the coach and headed towards school. It was approximately 11:50 pm when we arrived back to the UK aka school. I was exhausted and sleepy as the journey was coming to an end. I reached home around 00:20 am in the early morning of a brand new day. Overall, I had an exceptional day, which I will always remember!   

              
Good Bye :)  


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Diary,                                                                                                        24th July 2011

On 19th July 2011, I went to the London Dungeon with a few friends and peers - it was more of a school trip. We took the train to get to our destination and when we finally arrived at the place, I was slightly spooked being inside the Dungeon.  Anyhow, it was still pretty cool to explore the hunted building regardless. For lunch, we all went MacDonalds and whenever I was on feet, my new shoe caused me agony - pinching my toes at particular periods. Anyhow, it was an enjoyable day and also my final trip in Year 9. 😕

Good Bye :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Diary,                                                                                                                               2012


During the Christmas holidays, I got seriously ill. I had a chest infection for the first time!!! It was awful. I was coughing non-stop and even threw up a couple of times. At first, I did not realize it was a chest infection. Instead, I believed it to be a cold or a sore throat. 

The severity of my sickness was so bad that once school started, I was unable to attend the first two days because of my stupid chest infection.  

Moreover, on the occasion of New Year's, my aunty held a party. It was great as most of us were together again after such a long time. There was food, cake, music and much more. I loved it (even though I was still ill with a chest infection) 😒

Good Bye:)     

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     
Dear Diary,                                                    2013

During the Easter Holiday break, I decided to go to the Harrow Shopping Centre, where I finally managed to find fashionable shoes that came in my size and would fit. Oh my God, when I realized that I was ecstatic! After many disappointments, I could finally buy shoes like the rest of the ladies. The joy feeling of that acknowledgement is indescribable and the shop that provided such shoes was BHS. I grasped the opportunity of buying 3-4 pairs of beautiful high heeled shoes. Yet still, it does indicate good things can happen. It may just take time and patience. 😉                        
  
Good-Bye :)
  
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Diary,                                                   2013

For a while now, I have been tutoring two twin brothers aged 7 - teaching them Maths and English. At the same time, I also assist them with their homework. They are our neighbours who are now considered a family friend. I've been doing this for nearly 2 months, and enjoy the experience - I found a job without even looking for one! This can be considered as a job because I do it regularly for approx. 1 hour and get paid in the process - to be honest, I was moved and super thrilled by this gesture -  my first payment was on 16th March 2013.  Nonetheless, I get more fulfilment from being able to help one that requires it rather than do it for the money - I consider the money more of a bonus. 

GoodBye :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Diary,                                      15-16 February 2020 

From 2019, I decided to get creative and raise the standard of treating myself or my dear mama. Hence, for Mother's day, March 2019, I thought of surprising her with something she has not done or experienced in a long time. A surprise that she would surely love and take pleasure in - that's when I considered reserving a day at a lunch cruise - a day spent in the ship with a lavish lunch and dessert/coffee while travelling around the river Thames.

Until we reached the set destination, I refused to reveal the surprise planned for the special occasion. To be honest, I fibbed about requiring her assistance to an interview for retail. Bless her, she bought it and agreed to come along. But before getting to the pier, we stopped by at a park located in Central London and because during the tube journey, she eventually suspected the interview story was possibly a white lie, she thought the park at Central London was the 'surprise'. 
Again, bless her for thinking that and being so appreciative. Anyhow, we ultimately reached the pier and entered the lavish ship. 

Once my mother figured out the actual plan of the day and saw what I gifted her for mother's day, she was elated! The joy in her face was everything for me. The best present I could ever receive as her daughter. The fact of the matter is she loves these sorts of things: an outing and everything lavish. Being with her and in such an elegant atmosphere, I too was enjoying every moment of it.

The only problem or shall I say the only hiccup to this special occasion was that I had got the date wrong and as a result treated my mother one week earlier from the actual date of Mothers Day. Oops! Typical me I guess...Hehe 😜

Now a year later, in 2020, for my 23rd birthday, I decided it was time to do something extravagant once again.😉 Thus, again I booked a day at another ship with a slightly altered theme. For me, this cruise event was slightly more classy and elegant. Anyways, like last year, my mother accompanied me, and we went to celebrate my birthday and have a memorable day - mother & daughter. The only difference was that I had to book it a week after my birthday as there was another birthday happening - extremely lavish and everything. Even had Jawid Sharif as the singer for the party! Obviously, I was invited and went.:))

Another difference from last years outing was that my mother was feeling poorly and so she could not enjoy herself like last time. However, regardless of any minor hiccups, the ship and everything it involved was superb. Personally, I thought it was much better than the previous ship along with the service provided - loved it! The best way to mark my 23rd birthday! 😎😎

Goodbye :)

 
To be continued... 
Image result for witing





What do you want to do ?
New mail
What do you want to do ?
New mail
What do you want to do ?
New mail

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This World (Dunya) is Nothing But A Beautiful Lie...💔💔📿

The Misinterpreted Image of a Larger than Life Legend

2020: Kabul University & Afghan Journalists

Angelina's Nightmare - Alone & Helpless...

The Only Place...Afghanistan